Lyndsey is a journalist living in her home town of Louisville, Ky. She received her master's degree from Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, where she focused on magazine writing and editing. Lyndsey hopes to pursue environmental stories throughout her journalism career and is particularly interested in writing long-form narrative pieces about climate change, sustainable agriculture and alternative energy. When she isn't writing, she enjoys practicing yoga, hiking and running — really, she loves anything that allows her to enjoy nature and explore this beautiful world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Kimchi: Recipe
- Understanding types of oatmeal