Lyndsey is a journalist living in her home town of Louisville, Ky. She received her master's degree from Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, where she focused on magazine writing and editing. Lyndsey hopes to pursue environmental stories throughout her journalism career and is particularly interested in writing long-form narrative pieces about climate change, sustainable agriculture and alternative energy. When she isn't writing, she enjoys practicing yoga, hiking and running — really, she loves anything that allows her to enjoy nature and explore this beautiful world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Living cheap is the new green
- What is mindfulness?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Catch dahlia fever! 12 incredible floats from the world's biggest all-volunteer flower parade
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 10 natural cough remedies