Lyndsey is a journalist living in her home town of Louisville, Ky. She received her master's degree from Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, where she focused on magazine writing and editing. Lyndsey hopes to pursue environmental stories throughout her journalism career and is particularly interested in writing long-form narrative pieces about climate change, sustainable agriculture and alternative energy. When she isn't writing, she enjoys practicing yoga, hiking and running — really, she loves anything that allows her to enjoy nature and explore this beautiful world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide