Lyndsey is a journalist living in her home town of Louisville, Ky. She received her master's degree from Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, where she focused on magazine writing and editing. Lyndsey hopes to pursue environmental stories throughout her journalism career and is particularly interested in writing long-form narrative pieces about climate change, sustainable agriculture and alternative energy. When she isn't writing, she enjoys practicing yoga, hiking and running — really, she loves anything that allows her to enjoy nature and explore this beautiful world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Where do urban foxes and coyotes live?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What urban carnivores can teach us about coexistence
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air