1. I hike
2. I save people for fun
3. I worked 30 years in a copper mine, raping the earth
4. Without copper you couldn't read this on this forum
5. I think Al Gore is an ass.
6. I am an eco-friendly miner(oxymoron)/ conservative realist(that explains it, drop the oxy for my blue state friends)whose favorite authors are Craig Childs and Edward Abbey, kharmic balanced by a liberal blogging daughter.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing