1. I hike
2. I save people for fun
3. I worked 30 years in a copper mine, raping the earth
4. Without copper you couldn't read this on this forum
5. I think Al Gore is an ass.
6. I am an eco-friendly miner(oxymoron)/ conservative realist(that explains it, drop the oxy for my blue state friends)whose favorite authors are Craig Childs and Edward Abbey, kharmic balanced by a liberal blogging daughter.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What is freezing fog?
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- How to shed winter weight before winter is over
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?