Life's Little Mysteries
Life's Little Mysteries answers fascinating questions about the world around you and the stuff in it, from things in the news and on your mind to crazy questions you didn't even know you had. Our team of experienced reporters and editors do serious research while having loads of fun, to explain the world's objects and phenomena, natural and man-made.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists