JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux