LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas