LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid