LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 'Super-termites' emerge from hybrid swarms in Florida
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Newborn leopard cub can't keep his eyes open
- How to master the art of flower photography
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades