LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
Livescience.com's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- High-tech detective work cracks mystery of Death Valley's rolling rocks
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 inspired pancake creations for back-to-school breakfast
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy