LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- How to roast pumpkin seeds
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash