LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How one small town became the 'Lavender Capital of North America'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What a funky bike can teach us about how we learn
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared