LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Kimchi: Recipe
- The dog poem that made Johnny Carson cry
- Lying on social media may damage your memories
- Can you identify the bird by its beak? Quiz