LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The mystery of the Marfa Lights
- 7 things you can make yourself instead of buying