LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 11 quirky travel destinations for cat people
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Act fast to save big on LED light bulbs
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?