LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- The best workouts for your body shape
- 8 ways to reuse and upcycle milk jugs
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- Who needs an ugly Christmas sweater when you can have an ugly Christmas beard?
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- The 14 most magnificent micro-dwellings of '14
- 8 habits of happy people