LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash