LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer