LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples' lives in meaningful ways. For more info, visit livescience.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Paper explodes with life in this artist's hands
- What your sleep position says about you
- What is spontaneous human combustion?