Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman