Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What if we could create energy the way nature does?
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Living cheap is the new green
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion