Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your blood type says about you
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How a viable nuclear fusion reactor really could change the world
- Rare berries offer seeds of hope for cancer sufferers
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- How to pet a cat
- How often do you really need to shower?