Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- Top 10 environmental scholarships