Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- How to make overnight oats
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air