Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Wasp can turn its victim into a zombie with a single bite
- What is the best way to get rid of poison ivy?