Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- Do you have a bi-literate brain?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert