Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships