Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you saucing pasta the right way?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Watch: Everything you always wanted to know about urban chickening (but were afraid to ask)
- The most hated baby names in America