Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
Leah's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 6 books every dog owner should read
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- How to clean brass naturally
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog