Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
Leah's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Uncannily simple: Food preservation for mere mortals
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Bras don't actually work, says French study