Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
Leah's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- 23 temples in nature: Engulfed by nature
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- How solar-equipped donkeys are changing the lives of Turkish shepherds
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?