Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Madagascar's panther chameleon is really 11 separate species
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 11 abandoned Old West boom towns
- 7 fictional languages from literature and film that you can learn