Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
Leah's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park