Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Houseboats combine the best of tiny (on land or water)
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Oatmeal nutrition facts