Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
Leah's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- World's first man-made photosynthetic 'leaf' could produce oxygen for astronauts
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- Who says heroes have to be human? U.S. trees save more than 850 lives a year