Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Internet emits collective 'aww' for this cat's unique face
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Kimchi: Recipe
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Lying on social media may damage your memories
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Understanding types of oatmeal