Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
Leah's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Ancient humans had sex with mystery relatives
- Drone films dozens of wild dolphins surfing together
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera