Leah Koenig is a freelance writer whose work has been published in The New York Times Magazine, Saveur, Gastronomica, The Forward, Jewish Living, and others. She is also the former editor of The Jew & The Carrot blog. Leah graduated from Middlebury College in '04, and worked for a summer on an organic vineyard in Tuscany (sigh) before moving to NYC. She is a member of the Park Slope Food Co-op and a Brooklyn CSA, a frequent green market shopper, and an enthusiastic cook. She swoons over sharp cheddar and garlicy sauteed kale. She is married to a brussels sprouts-loving musican name Yoshie - http://www.yoshiefruchter.com.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat