Lizzy Lehuta is a sophomore at The Evergreen State College with a concentration in visual arts and humanities. She plans to continue her education to teaching. Lizzy recently studied abroad in New Zealand where she investigated culture, language and methods of decolonization. She has volunteered at CREHST museum, local art galleries and student-run newspapers and committees. Her interests include sustainable living, guitar, painting, hiking and baking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- What your sleep position says about you
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion