Lizzy Lehuta is a sophomore at The Evergreen State College with a concentration in visual arts and humanities. She plans to continue her education to teaching. Lizzy recently studied abroad in New Zealand where she investigated culture, language and methods of decolonization. She has volunteered at CREHST museum, local art galleries and student-run newspapers and committees. Her interests include sustainable living, guitar, painting, hiking and baking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Infographic: What's your state good at?
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Should we make spelling easier?