Lizzy Lehuta is a sophomore at The Evergreen State College with a concentration in visual arts and humanities. She plans to continue her education to teaching. Lizzy recently studied abroad in New Zealand where she investigated culture, language and methods of decolonization. She has volunteered at CREHST museum, local art galleries and student-run newspapers and committees. Her interests include sustainable living, guitar, painting, hiking and baking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Living near more trees means fewer antidepressants
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- Science explains your environmental leanings
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks