Lizzy Lehuta is a sophomore at The Evergreen State College with a concentration in visual arts and humanities. She plans to continue her education to teaching. Lizzy recently studied abroad in New Zealand where she investigated culture, language and methods of decolonization. She has volunteered at CREHST museum, local art galleries and student-run newspapers and committees. Her interests include sustainable living, guitar, painting, hiking and baking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash