Lizzy Lehuta is a sophomore at The Evergreen State College with a concentration in visual arts and humanities. She plans to continue her education to teaching. Lizzy recently studied abroad in New Zealand where she investigated culture, language and methods of decolonization. She has volunteered at CREHST museum, local art galleries and student-run newspapers and committees. Her interests include sustainable living, guitar, painting, hiking and baking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The best workouts for your body shape
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 tips for starting a plant-based diet
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Who needs an ugly Christmas sweater when you can have an ugly Christmas beard?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Dancers add imagination in unexpected places
- How often do you really need to shower?