Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists may have found link between artificial sweeteners and diabetes
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space