Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- Dogs versus cats: Take the quiz!
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion