Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 of the coldest places in the world to live: Bone chilling
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live