Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
Lori's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- In West Virginia, a stunning love shack built from old windows [Video]
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- 12 illnesses that are commonly misdiagnosed
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion