Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Tips for riding your bike all winter