Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
Lori's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- Hormones haywire? Balance them naturally!
- 5 types of toxic people to nix from your life
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Why chronic illness and depression go hand in hand