Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This blind, starry-eyed owl will warm your heart
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 'How did you get that?' wildlife photos from Tin Man Lee
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion