Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Can you match the footprints to the animal? MNN quiz
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want