Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- Critically endangered sea turtles rebound in Nicaragua
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How often do you need to change your sheets?