Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Wild sperm whale mimics diver
- How olives changed the world
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 10 reasons your dog is snoring
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.