Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The best workouts for your body shape
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 8 habits of happy people
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion