Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your blood type says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- This little owl has eyelashes like snowflakes
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Orcas caught in stunning drone video
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- How did the turtle cross the road? With your help
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?