Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
Lori's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 13-year-old Masai boy invents device to help his community live in peace with the lions
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient