Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 3 DIY wines you can make at home
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 signs we are too dependent on technology
- Why are my feet always cold?
- What your sleep position says about you
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?