Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- What's the deal with cats and windows?
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Wildlife photography in city parks: A how-to guide
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth