Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?