Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How the planets got their names
- Homemade driveway deicers: We tested it