Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
Lori's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to freeze your summer vegetables so you can enjoy them in the winter
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 8 pug videos that will make you snort
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?