Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 21 reasons why forests are important
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What your blood type says about you
- 5 crazy facts about Death Valley
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls