Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 22 surprising uses for turmeric