Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Edible plants you can find in the wild (or your backyard)
- Watch: A forest year
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid