Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Reindeer herding is really a job (in Finland)