Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
Lori's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- What if your morning routine could change your life?
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- In West Virginia, a stunning love shack built from old windows [Video]
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared