Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- Elephant smashes house, then saves crying baby
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- Why do cats love boxes so much?
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'