Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What your sleep position says about you
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte