Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
Lori's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- 10 of the smallest homes in the world: A truly eco-abode
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere