Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- New app connects bar hoppers, bars
- How to change your life by decluttering
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.