Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
Lori's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships