Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
Lori's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- 8 habits of happy people
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How solar-equipped donkeys are changing the lives of Turkish shepherds