Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time