Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live