Lori Litchman is a life-long Pennsylvanian who grew up in Northeastern Pennsylvania's coal country. She recently received her MFA in creative nonfiction from Goucher College. When she's not writing, she's usually teaching English to non-native speakers. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and their basset hound and tries to find nature anywhere she can in the city.
Lori's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 5-Ingredient Breakfast Granola Bars: Vegan Recipe
- Cinnamon-Vanilla Banana Milkshake: Vegan recipe
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?