JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- What is freezing fog?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Global warming pause caused by cooler Pacific Ocean
- How to shed winter weight before winter is over
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live