Sweet Local Farm
My name is Luke. I live a dual life both as a city-dweller and a country-dweller. I run a small farm in Western Massachusetts, along with my beautiful wife, called Sweet Local Farm (www.sweetlocalfarm.com). I also travel to Boston twice a week to help run the alternative and digital marketing agency, Street Attack (www.streetattack.com), which I am one of the partner's of.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- When the zombie apocalypse arrives, head for the Rocky Mountains
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- What your blood type says about you
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists