Lauren teaches Energy Medicine Yoga workshops all over the US and internationally. Her book, "Energy Medicine Yoga: Amplify the healing power of your yoga practice" will be published by Sounds True in October 2014. She's written for The New York Times, Salon.com, Yoga Journal, The Jerusalem Post and many regional publications. You can find her complete schedule and writings at EMYoga.net.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- What is the skinniest state in the U.S.?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- 5 things you probably didn't know about the iris