Lauren teaches Energy Medicine Yoga workshops all over the US and internationally. Her book, "Energy Medicine Yoga: Amplify the healing power of your yoga practice" will be published by Sounds True in October 2014. She's written for The New York Times, Salon.com, Yoga Journal, The Jerusalem Post and many regional publications. You can find her complete schedule and writings at EMYoga.net.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Are bread crusts more nutritious?
- 114,000 pounds of trash found at uninhabited islands
- How to prevent your child being bitten by the family dog
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]