Lauren teaches Energy Medicine Yoga workshops all over the US and internationally. Her book, "Energy Medicine Yoga: Amplify the healing power of your yoga practice" will be published by Sounds True in October 2014. She's written for The New York Times, Salon.com, Yoga Journal, The Jerusalem Post and many regional publications. You can find her complete schedule and writings at EMYoga.net.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Living cheap is the new green
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What is mindfulness?