I've been balancing my freelance writing career with motherhood since the birth of my first son who anchored my life 18 years ago. My second son, just six, is the one who reminds me to live in the moment.
I've also been pursuing a simple lifestyle for years, and just recently decided to write about responsible living and getting back to basics. I collaborated with a colleague to create online publication/blog, Chester County Dwell, which features images of well-designed spaces created with style and efficiency in mind, and stories about homeowners and community members determined to live more responsibility.
I love hanging out in my garden, or with family and friends, and reading essays and short stories, or a good novel, or going to a farmer's market to cook up a seasonal recipe for a night filled with cooking and conversation.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems
- How to change your life by decluttering