I've been balancing my freelance writing career with motherhood since the birth of my first son who anchored my life 18 years ago. My second son, just six, is the one who reminds me to live in the moment.
I've also been pursuing a simple lifestyle for years, and just recently decided to write about responsible living and getting back to basics. I collaborated with a colleague to create online publication/blog, Chester County Dwell, which features images of well-designed spaces created with style and efficiency in mind, and stories about homeowners and community members determined to live more responsibility.
I love hanging out in my garden, or with family and friends, and reading essays and short stories, or a good novel, or going to a farmer's market to cook up a seasonal recipe for a night filled with cooking and conversation.
margaret's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How to clean brass naturally