I've been balancing my freelance writing career with motherhood since the birth of my first son who anchored my life 18 years ago. My second son, just six, is the one who reminds me to live in the moment.
I've also been pursuing a simple lifestyle for years, and just recently decided to write about responsible living and getting back to basics. I collaborated with a colleague to create online publication/blog, Chester County Dwell, which features images of well-designed spaces created with style and efficiency in mind, and stories about homeowners and community members determined to live more responsibility.
I love hanging out in my garden, or with family and friends, and reading essays and short stories, or a good novel, or going to a farmer's market to cook up a seasonal recipe for a night filled with cooking and conversation.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff