I've been balancing my freelance writing career with motherhood since the birth of my first son who anchored my life 18 years ago. My second son, just six, is the one who reminds me to live in the moment.
I've also been pursuing a simple lifestyle for years, and just recently decided to write about responsible living and getting back to basics. I collaborated with a colleague to create online publication/blog, Chester County Dwell, which features images of well-designed spaces created with style and efficiency in mind, and stories about homeowners and community members determined to live more responsibility.
I love hanging out in my garden, or with family and friends, and reading essays and short stories, or a good novel, or going to a farmer's market to cook up a seasonal recipe for a night filled with cooking and conversation.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.