In the early 90's of last century I achieved half a Master's Degree in Environmental Education from NYU. My emphasis was economics. I wanted to debunk the economists on so many levels especially related to international measures, UN standards and the devaluing of women in the workplace. I was naive! Then I was broke and couldn't afford tuition! Still I care about nature, conservation, balance, harmony, creating expressive essays, and personal responsibilities to the issues. I have a 15 year old American Eskimo, 3 grown daughters and love birds and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?