In the early 90's of last century I achieved half a Master's Degree in Environmental Education from NYU. My emphasis was economics. I wanted to debunk the economists on so many levels especially related to international measures, UN standards and the devaluing of women in the workplace. I was naive! Then I was broke and couldn't afford tuition! Still I care about nature, conservation, balance, harmony, creating expressive essays, and personal responsibilities to the issues. I have a 15 year old American Eskimo, 3 grown daughters and love birds and squirrels.
margieclare's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Wise cat imparts sage advice to kitten in hilarious video
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient