In the early 90's of last century I achieved half a Master's Degree in Environmental Education from NYU. My emphasis was economics. I wanted to debunk the economists on so many levels especially related to international measures, UN standards and the devaluing of women in the workplace. I was naive! Then I was broke and couldn't afford tuition! Still I care about nature, conservation, balance, harmony, creating expressive essays, and personal responsibilities to the issues. I have a 15 year old American Eskimo, 3 grown daughters and love birds and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- Why 2015 is a big year for child nutrition
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]