In the early 90's of last century I achieved half a Master's Degree in Environmental Education from NYU. My emphasis was economics. I wanted to debunk the economists on so many levels especially related to international measures, UN standards and the devaluing of women in the workplace. I was naive! Then I was broke and couldn't afford tuition! Still I care about nature, conservation, balance, harmony, creating expressive essays, and personal responsibilities to the issues. I have a 15 year old American Eskimo, 3 grown daughters and love birds and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- How to transform your sleep with the sun
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- What is salt block cooking?
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter