In the early 90's of last century I achieved half a Master's Degree in Environmental Education from NYU. My emphasis was economics. I wanted to debunk the economists on so many levels especially related to international measures, UN standards and the devaluing of women in the workplace. I was naive! Then I was broke and couldn't afford tuition! Still I care about nature, conservation, balance, harmony, creating expressive essays, and personal responsibilities to the issues. I have a 15 year old American Eskimo, 3 grown daughters and love birds and squirrels.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- What your blood type says about you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- A new Earth: 10 NASA images of planets like Earth