Left school at 16 then went to college where I got an admin related diploma (RSA).
Joined the British Royal Air Force and served my country for 7-years, 299-days in uniform.
Highlights, traveling all over the Northern Hemisphere and being introduced to Her Majesty The Queen. Later worked for a construction products company then moved to Hawaii for 3-years then Los Angeles for 8-more (years) before being deported where I was illegally arrested by the FBI, and illegally detained - enduring physical, psychological and sexual abuse by officers from LASD at Mira Loma Detention Center for ICE, under the auspices of the DHS.
Moved to Bangkok, Thailand in 2004 then onto Pattaya in 2009.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- How much do you know about owls?
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why