I am trying to live a sustainable life and implement lots of the great ideas that can be found on the internet to such a fun-packed lifestyle! I am currently circulating a petition I wrote with Our Green Challenge on care2 in response to the Keystone pipeline and Congressional questionable behavior. I ride my bike everywhere so I'm really getting in shape. I am part of a community garden. I try to repurpose everything I can (even the coffee grounds end up in the garden plot!) I haven't owned a car for a couple of years, relying on public transportation bikes, car share programs or rentals. I offset my carbon use with carbonfund.org
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 6 books every dog owner should read