Publisher/Editor, Live Encounters Magazine, free online magazine from village earth.
Ulyseas has served time in Advertising as copywriter and creative director selling people things they didn’t need, a ghost writer for some years, columnist of a newspaper, a free lance journalist and photographer. All this took up nearly three decades. End 2009 he created Live Encounters for the free sharing of knowledge hoping that the ‘humane’ in humanity still remained albeit scattered around the globe. He hasn’t been disappointed. Poets, writers, journalists, students, painters, activists, doctors etc. from across continents have continued to contribute to Live Encounters. This has become a celebration of Life by people of village earth. What more can one ask for?
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What if we could create energy the way nature does?
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Living cheap is the new green
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion