Publisher/Editor, Live Encounters Magazine, free online magazine from village earth.
Ulyseas has served time in Advertising as copywriter and creative director selling people things they didn’t need, a ghost writer for some years, columnist of a newspaper, a free lance journalist and photographer. All this took up nearly three decades. End 2009 he created Live Encounters for the free sharing of knowledge hoping that the ‘humane’ in humanity still remained albeit scattered around the globe. He hasn’t been disappointed. Poets, writers, journalists, students, painters, activists, doctors etc. from across continents have continued to contribute to Live Encounters. This has become a celebration of Life by people of village earth. What more can one ask for?
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- The dog poem that made Johnny Carson cry
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 'Sons of Liberty' reveals the human side of America's founding fathers
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Homemade driveway deicers: We tested it